Get ready for the ski season with a pair of Hot Chillys!
These are the most comfortable and effective long underwear I have tried. Their four-way stretch won’t hinder your mobility, they are as toasty as the name suggests, and have proven to be very breatheable as well as durable.
One might hesitate when looking at the pricetag, and believe me I have test driven plenty of cheaper pairs and alternatives, however none has proven as effective as my chillys. Dana swears she has had one of her pairs for 7 seasons and often wears them as leggings for apres ski outfits, when they are that functional and last that long they are an awesome value!
- Material: Polyester; Bio-Silver antimicrobial yarns to help control odor
- Elastic closure
- Fabric is lightly sanded on the inside for added softness, comfort and warmth
- UPF rating of 30+, Warmth Factor = 8
- Anatomical body fit design for freedom of movement and added support to help reduce fatigue
- Flat seam construction for seam strength and to eliminate abrasion
- Our Rating:
- Super elastic, warm and comfortable
- Price range: $39.99 – 69.95
Where to buy?