Are you looking for a day hiking backpack? In my opinion, the best backpack for day hikes is the Osprey Manta 25 – hands down! I took this backpack on multiple day hikes and I absolutely love it. It is very durable, light and really comfortable to wear.
The Osprey Manta 25 is slim & long and fits snug onto your back, so that your arms are not scrubbing against it while hiking. This also makes it a great backpack for trail running.
My back tends to start sweating quickly and the Osprey AirSpeed suspension offers a great amount of ventilation between the pack and your back.
Check out another great review of the Osprey Manta 25 at Gear.com.
- Packing Volume: 25 Liters / 1,300 cu.
- Weight: 11 oz. (empty)
- Pack includes a 3 liter Nalgene Hydration Reservoir with a 180° on-off pivot bite valve
- Integrated rain cover and pole stowing system
- Magnetic sternum strap buckle
- Elastic stretch woven front pocket
- Light alloy frame suspension
- Tensioned breathable mesh fabric provides superb airflow through back contact zone.
- Side crescents for side ventilation
- Our Rating:
- Light-weight, comfortable and very durable
- Price range: $97.98 – $139.70
Where to buy?